Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tuesday Shoesday :: Work and Play

So, I'm with The Stylish Planner, Jeannine Kennedy. I absolutely think the wedding day ought to bring out your best in black. It's all the other events as a wedding planner that you should showcase your sense of style and impeccable eye in brighter colors and bolder patterns. Truthfully, I'm not sure I've been doing that lately...so I've been looking into some shoes that will help complete both looks, the work and the other work...we'll call it play. Because, personally, it feels more like play than work sometimes to get to be a part of the creative and professional process of creating a wedding, doesn't it?

These are my favorite Cole Haan's with concealed Nike Air Technology. And, it's not just wedding planners that recommend them, oh no! My mother-in-law (who is a pediatrician) also swears by them. In fact, I've heard teachers who'll wear them daily in the classroom, too.
So, what's the play counterpart to this shoe? These Ralph Lauren beauties, I'm sure are the evil *ahem* playful match. It looks like duipioni silk and that's enough to make me drool.
hope you all have happy toes today!
love, Jenn


3 comments:

Janice Carnevale said...

I love the Cole Haans. They would be perfect for working a wedding!

landlocked bride said...

I really like those black patent wedges!

Amanda B. Young said...

Love these! Have been searching for the perfect black wedding-day shoes that don't look ugly as sin. If those Cole Haans are as good as I'm told they are then we might just have a winner!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails