Monday, July 12, 2010

Tuesday Shoesday :: Farewell Edition


Today is my last day as a part of Tuesday Shoesday. From now on, it will be sporadic and occasional. Doing Tuesday Shoesday has definitely helped me fall in love with shoes a little more each week, but writing the post isn't as much fun as it ought to be if I'm going to do it with such regularity. So, I'll leave you with these favorites of mine and send you in the direction of all the lovelies who are more faithful to posting and will offer endless shoe-inspiration for those gals out there looking for it!


Thanks for letting me join the fun, lovelies! Jenn

3 comments:

Swatchbook Weddings said...

Awwww, what a great post :) We'll miss your Tuesday Shoesday picks!

brit @ landlocked bride said...

Awe! You'll be missed pretty lady!

April {April Foster Events} said...

Great Post! You will always be remembered :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails