Friday, December 4, 2009

{fashionably friday} tis the season


I am officially ready for the holidays!  As I perused through my usual inspiration places as well as I few new ones I came across some wonderful color stories to share with you as you prepare your home for the holidays!

Our first one is mostly silver with some hints of blues, reds, and muted pinks.

{all pictures sans the purse courtesy of: Martha Stewart.  purse: Polyvore}


If your home is full of richer, deeper colors, gold would be the better metallic option for you.




But the kid in me is still in love with the traditional color palate of red & green and can't help but love winter berries.


Here's to hoping your holiday season is merry & bright.  And if you need any last minute help planning your holiday party, don't hesitate to contact us!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails