Thursday, March 26, 2009

Urban Love


Last month I had the privilege to be a part of a wonderful idea brought to me by Sarah Hess of Fleeting Moments Photography. She wanted to put together images and a video that would showcase the talents of local area wedding vendors and she wanted me to handle the art direction of it. Waco has tons of talent so why do people often look outside these city limits to find their creative team?

Below are a few of my favorite images along with the final video :). I am so excited to share it with you, and can't wait to see what you think.
I hope you are loving it already.... before we get to the video, I want to give you the names of all the amazingly creative people that made this possible.

Hair: Phillip at Wabi Sabi Salon (254) 753-1200

www.salonwabisabi.com

Make-up: Sandra Shapiro (254)-723-7523

Attire: Georgio's Bridal & Formalwear (254)-772-0265

www.georgiosbridalsalon.com

Flowers: Bloomingals (254) 296-2772

www.bloomingals.net

Photography: Fleeting Moments Studio (254) 644-4315

www.fleetingmomentsphotography.com

Locations:

Roosevelt Ballroom (254) 753-0771

Waco Hippodrome (254) 752-9797

www.wacoperformingarts.org




And now for the video...

Urban Love from Sarah Hess on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Cassidy and Adam said...

Lo, This is absolutely fabulous!!! I am so excited for you and Lauren Kelly Events!! I can't wait to come see the storefront!!

Rachel said...

Precious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails