Monday, March 2, 2009

Something NEW!

Hi all!

As I am sure you can tell from some of my recent posts, things have been changing. Both in my personal life and in Lauren Kelly Events. Let's catch up...

First of all, I am so excited to share with you that Sarah Hess of Fleeting Moments Studio and I have come together and created a wonderful space for you to enjoy, located at 1505 Austin Avenue (right next door to Sironia, by Salon Evidence)! I have mentioned to most of you that I was looking for a new studio space and I could not be more happy with the situation that has come about. The Studio is still a work in progress but I have a few teaser pics to whet your appetite.

Stay tuned for an invitation to our open house! I can't wait to share the new space with you all.

XOXO,
Lauren

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

I randomly came across your blog while scouting event business in Waco (I'm currently working on freelancing design and photography). It's so amazing to see another Baylor alumna becoming her own business woman.

Congrats on the studio! That's so amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails