Sunday, September 28, 2008

New Conception Board Alert!!

One of my favorite things about what I get to do is the idea and theme conception part.... I don't get to do this with every one of my special couples but those that either choose a package with it included or add it to whatever other package they might have chosen let me spend a couple hours picking their brain and sort through their clippigns to get wonderful ideas so that I can create a conception board that really embraces their ideas and takes them to a completely different place.

It challenges my creativity every single time and allows me to play outside of the box. It really is amazing how much it helps the couple have the vision for their wedding, the other vendors see the big picture and me to have a honed in picture for our direction. It is, by far, the best tool to help me create the best team of professionals to produce that event... Plus, it gives me a great excuse to flip through magazines!!

Ok..I'll stop now and let you take a look at direction we are taking for Tonya and Ross.

The entire board... Tonya wanted a black and white wedding with pink accents (of all shades), with a certain old hollywood feel... hence the feathers and Audrey Hepburn. We decided that, if she could, Audrey would definitely be in attendance - and she would be jealous of our taste! :)

a few of the details -- killer black vases with a signature flower pink pink anemones.We are also using pink peonies!! And..I came across this adorable high heel and had to add it to the board. Tonya is planning on having her bridesmaids in dresses that are a combo of black and white... I just thought a pink shoe could give it a bit of pop! And notice the fun cake on the top right corner!! Tonya's FMIL is so gracious to be baking the cake for her. Yay for crafty MILs!

Ok.... thanks for bearing with me as I share a bit of my passion with you. I will upload a few more of my boards in a different post.

Where did you draw your inspiration from?

*I don't mind you using these pictures, just make sure and credit them to me.... these take time and are very special to each individual couple. Thanks!*

1 comment:

michelle @ sweet mady's said...

Oh I love that board. You can't go wrong with pink! I found you over at Totally Tabletops. Don't you love that place :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails