Monday, September 22, 2008

Laser Cut... Swoon.


I found this on the knot as well today... I am really struggling when it comes to choosing table linens..... I am guessing it comes from the fact that I have designed the most perfect one in my head and, to my knowledge, it doesn't exist. Not to mention that my job entails picking out gobs of gorgeous linens for clients on a daily basis.

The look I am going for is light and airy, since we will be outside but it also has to have lots of personality. I saw the laser cut curtain above and thought, BINGO! I decided to find said curtain and make it my own. So, my handy friend, google and I got down to business....

Results: found it on Amazon for a whopping $123.00 a pop!! Yowza! So I decided to find out why this bad boy wasn't cheap. Come to find out, it is a Toord Boontje design straight from Milan. So, I will put the desire for it away and hope for something a lot cheaper....

well, maybe after I share a few more pictures for you to drool over....now that you have a bit of a feel for what I am going for when it comes to our tables, any suggestions for some linens??

P.S. I just clicked over to Style Me Pretty's blog and the curtain is featured in white - Part IV of the Real Wedding post from today...

1 comment:

daventerrell said...

those are so pretty! why don't you buy only one or two to use as accents on a feature table? then you could use them for curtains later on and always have that beautiful fabric around to remember your day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails